Quantum devices

Dan Donnelly Jr

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Hello, my name is Dan I am a student at Hudson Valley Community College in Troy NY.

On the bottom of the first page I saw a device called "metal insulator insulator metal diodes".

Is this two separate devices that might need a comma between them? (I don't know)

So far I like this author, he has been pretty easy to follow along with compared to my hard-

covered textbook and much more informative. I love this site. You guys and gals are doing

a great job here. Thank's to all ya' all.

P. S. ( I did'nt think I was'nt gonna drop by here as requested, but whadda ya know here I am.)

Sincerely, Dan Donnelly Jr.

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Hello, my name is Dan I am a student at Hudson Valley Community College in Troy NY.

On the bottom of the first page I saw a device called "metal insulator insulator metal diodes".

Is this two separate devices that might need a comma between them? (I don't know)

So far I like this author, he has been pretty easy to follow along with compared to my hard-

covered textbook and much more informative. I love this site. You guys and gals are doing

a great job here. Thank's to all ya' all.

P. S. ( I did'nt think I was'nt gonna drop by here as requested, but whadda ya know here I am.)

Sincerely, Dan Donnelly Jr.
I think what we are talking about is on this page
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_2/14.html

See figure and caption, "Metal insulator insulator metal (MIIM) diode: Cross section of diode. Energy levels for no bias, forward bias, and reverse bias.'' The wording you ask about refers to the layers in the diode drawing.

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
I have updated the ibiblio copy for numerous corrections (not just for this thread) over the last few days. The list of affected files and images follows:
DC V1:dcmeter.sml contrib.sml 00502.png
AC V2:basicac.sml contrib.sml
Semi V3: bjt.sml diode.sml contrib.sml theory.sml 03288.png 03304.png 03392.png
Digital V4: boolean.sml contrib.sml