PV system advice please!

Jamari

Joined Feb 10, 2014
Hello guys I am looking for a good advice from someone that has a good experience in the field.
I have a 90m2 roof in my home , I have a plan to install a solar PV system about 60m2, but I am not an expert in this field and I would like an advice for you guys , if someone can suggest to me an information about different PV manufacturers , or a place where I can compare PV panels and manufacturers , from their efficiency or costs will be great :)

Looking for you suggestions guys :)

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Before you start, is your roof suitably orientated to get maximum solar efficiency? That will be a factor in determining the array size you need for a given anticipated load.

Jamari

Joined Feb 10, 2014
Hello guys thanks for your response, I live in Germany.
Alec_t I searched something based on your advice but seams in my country we don't have much information about that, I was thinking if I install the panels in the ground can I have maximum solar efficiency ??

BeerBelly no man I am not in USA:) Thank you , maybe if I have other questions I'll let you know :)
Maybe you can give to me an advice for this site http://www.pvcompare.net/en/database-manufacturers , maybe I will choose one of this producers I don't really know what to do now..

Last edited:

Jamari

Joined Feb 10, 2014
HI , Thank you you think that positioning the solar array in the south direction I will have maximum efficiency :) that mast be great.

Can you suggest me a paper schema showing also the angle do you have one.
You can post it here :)

Thank you for your advice :)