Pushbutton application assistance needed

isaacl

Joined Jul 17, 2011
i need to put toghther a device that by push of the button will hold the current for 1 minute on, then it gos off for the next push, the end use is a 24v solonoid valve to let water or air thru for 0-60 sec. similar to an elevator call but in mini what type of relays or circuts i need for a heavy use

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
i need to put toghther a device that by push of the button will hold the current for 1 minute on, then it gos off for the next push, the end use is a 24v solonoid valve to let water or air thru for 0-60 sec. similar to an elevator call but in mini what type of relays or circuts i need for a heavy use
Welcome to AAC.

A thread belongs to the original poster (OP), it belongs to them. You can ask questions within the context of their project, but trying to start your project within their thread is called hijacking, and is strongly discouraged. A mod will be along shortly and separate your question from this thread, and then it will be your thread.

someonesdad

Joined Jul 7, 2009
You should start your own thread for this rather than hijack an existing thread. No doubt a kindly moderator will amble along in a bit and move this post for you.