Push Pull Converter for 1kVA UPS

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Fethiyeli, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Fethiyeli

Thread Starter Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Hi guys, ı am both newbie in this forum and electronics. I have a project to do. Its a 1kVA UPS project. I have successfully done inverter, battery charger, controlled rectifier etc except dc to dc converter. I need to get stable 311VDC for H-bridge in order to make the voltage stable during discharging of the batteries. Otherwise, as u know the output voltage will vary. ı know to use orcad,proteus,ltspice,multisim and little bit simulink. ı need to make push pull half bridge converter but ı cant simulate this converter in these softwares. u have any suggestion for simulation ? ı have tried many working circuits such as in the application note of the TL494 but it didnt work. first of all, ı need to do simulation and then ı will implement that circuit.

2. crutschow

Expert

Mar 14, 2008
    Why can't you simulate the converter in the software you have?

3. Fethiyeli

Thread Starter Member

Mar 16, 2013
    ı simulated the circuit in application note of TL494. It is a buck converter which has 5V output and 32V input. As ı said before, ı have no experience about dc to dc converter. My question is that how ı can modify the control circuit for boost converter or half bridge push pull converter. I have done an inverter with same TL494 but ı dont know how ı can use the TL494 for dc to dc converter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]