Pulse Input Adapter Attached to Solid State Pulser

jnbfive

Joined Apr 18, 2009
I have an issue that I was tasked with addressing that I am lost on. The task was coordinating a group of pulse input adapter installs on a manufacturing facility's electric and gas utilities. The issue that is currently being had is that of a pulse input adapter on a solid state pulser located in an area of the plant that has its own gas meter and is being monitored separately (it being a big user on gas). The attachments describe what the solid state pulser is and what the pulse input adapter is (S-UCC-M00x). Right now the pulse input adapter has wires that connect on the termination contacts in the solid state pulser (I'm not electrically inclined and hope I'm using the right vocabulary); the other end of the pulse input adapter is plugged into a wall mounted monitoring unit that is plugged into a 120V outlet. The pulse input adapter is being picked up by the external software monitoring system; the issue is that pulses (gas consumption) aren't registering with the adapter. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments