Pulse circuit for HH0

Status
Not open for further replies.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Nope. Got a few experimental ones though.

Please use the search function in the blue bar above. Use the term "hydrogen." You'll find 'em.

Welcome to A.A.C.

Please read the use terms and guidelines for posting.

Enjoy.

fktj13

Joined Jul 15, 2008
I did a little experimenting with this. I presently have a HH0 unit I designed & installed in a 1990 Chevy Cavalier. Some of the Ideas I got off the web. I tested & experimented with it, the last Six months. The car went form about 28 miles to the gallon to 45. My pulser & EF1E are combined as one unit. Running about 9 AMPS. About the same draw as the headlights. I have it so I can switch it on & off with just a switch while running.

Last edited by a moderator:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
We keep noticing that no substantive information comes with these postings. Nobody seems to be able to report volume of gas evolved per unit of time or any significant operating conditions.

We remain skeptical. 9 amps at 12 volts is 108 watts. The combustion of the hydrogen and oxygen electrolyzed can produce only a fraction of the energy it takes to dissociate the water into gas. The equivalent of one horsepower is 745 watts. Adding perhaps 1/8 horsepower of combustible gas is going to increase mileage significantly? Numbers don't add up.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
A 1990 Chevy Cavalier had a tiny little engine. 40 to 45 mpg was common if the air filter and spark plugs were new. All HHO does is replaces a little gasoline with burning the pistons and valves.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
I did a little experimenting with this. I presently have a HH0 unit I designed & installed in a 1990 Chevy Cavalier. Some of the Ideas I got off the web. I tested & experimented with it, the last Six months. The car went form about 28 miles to the gallon to 45. My pulser & EF1E are combined as one unit. Running about 9 AMPS. About the same draw as the headlights. I have it so I can switch it on & off with just a switch while running.
Congratulations! You are almost there! The only convincing you have left to do is to turn it off and see if the mileage drops back down to 28 or stays up at 45. If it drops back down with the hydrolizer turned off, you may well make a believer out of me! If it stays at 45 with the hydrolizer turned off, then you've just tweaked your mechanics and done nothing else.

The pattern we keep seing is that folk either won't turn off the hydrolizer to check, or they won't fess up when they learn the truth.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
There is a video on U-tube where a guy who sells very expensive HH0 kits shows an engine running, then he plugs the exhaust and it keeps running! It doesn't have any exhaust. It runs on HH0 produced all night long from a huge machine.

The huge machine won't fit in a car and it uses a very high amount of electricity.

Nobody has ever proved that adding HH0 to a gasoline engine makes the fuel economy better. The scam artists sell millions of useless kits to gullable people.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I believe the correct statement is that it appears to run all night with the exhaust blocked. Even if the vapor condenses to water, that still has to go somewhere away from the engine.

I once watched a video of a guy who could fly just by jumping into the air.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
The engine ran with its exhaust blocked and it recycled the water it produced.

The guy also showed an HH0 flame vaporizing tungsten at 17,000 degrees F while he was holding it in his bare hand. Then he waved his bare hand through the flame.

Anybody can fly just by jumping into the air. But only for about 1 second.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Flame temp for oxy-hydrogen is 2660 C, tungsten melts at 3422 C (about 6500 F). Believe the HHO people are fudging again. Wish they would all stop lying and scamming. Every single one of them does.

Farlander

Joined Oct 14, 2008
wow you must have been suckered by one of those scam artists for you to become so frustrated as to generalize an entire group as liars...

how much did you lose??

Commentary removed by moderator

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I wouldn't spend a bent penny on any of the stuff I've seen. Anyone can read the reasons I have posted that demonstrate why there is no reason to imagine any over unity hydrolysis equipment can work.

You may also note that I have made suggestions as to how the possibility of such an effect might be reasonably investigated. Sorry I removed all the magical trappings, but none of the background material on which these claims are made is in any way truthful.

That means the whole subject is founded on lies, and that anyone who purports to sell functioning equipment based on these principles is a scam artist.

Take a look at the posting claiming a huge increase in gas mileage. The math does not work. For straight hydrolysis, 108 watts means about 80 watts power available from the gas produced. For either Meiyer's or B0iyce's over unity devices, 9 amps is ridiculous - the effect is supposed to take only a few milliamps. Ergo, somebody is lying.

Farlander

Joined Oct 14, 2008
You're methodology is flawed IMO. The secret to water fuel is not based on Faraday's law. To say that 108 watts in gets you 80 watts of HHO power is based on one researcher's best attempt using outdated technology.

As far as 9 amps, maybe they're only getting some of the effect of Meiyers. Perhaps they don't have strong enough charging chokes (or any). I won't get any deeper into a theoretical debate...

However I think YOU SHOULD RECOGNIZE that there is an enormous swell of individuals who do believe that water could be used as fuel, and are not trying to sell any half baked scams to anyone.

Thank you for showing us all how good of a scam-detector you are. Your scam-dar works great. Have you considered that anyone who really did figure it out would either sell out to the highest bidder (in which case you would never hear about it), be silenced by opposing interests (in which case you would never hear about it), or explode the technology onto the market, in which case everyone would know that it worked? Oh wait, you need mass media and mass funding to do that....

I BELIEVE that water fuel IS the future... and shortly thereafter will be magnets. Unfortunately today life is dictated by economics...

good luck and thank you for the extra motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.