pulling me hair out here

ellet

Joined Dec 8, 2008
i have a v plus box a dvd and video and up until last week when i had the box changed i could recieve pics from the box to a tv in my bedroom sent by a 4 socket sender but since the box was changed everthink has been disconnected and now i have nothing but the box could someone pls tell me how to connect it all up again specially sending signal to my other tv has i am disabled and find it more comfy when im upstairs but since ive not had tv upstairs its driving me mad pls pls pls someone help ty .

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
i have a v plus box a dvd and video and up until last week when i had the box changed i could recieve pics from the box to a tv in my bedroom sent by a 4 socket sender but since the box was changed everthink has been disconnected and now i have nothing but the box could someone pls tell me how to connect it all up again specially sending signal to my other tv has i am disabled and find it more comfy when im upstairs but since ive not had tv upstairs its driving me mad pls pls pls someone help ty .
Your post is very difficult to understand. Punctuation consists of more than a period at the end of your post. Capitalization helps, too. Try re-posting with punctuation.