PSpice Student Version

Castillo

Joined Dec 6, 2011
I am also having a similar problem
I downloaded the student version 9.1
though I was able to draw the circuit in orcad I was unable to simulate it in pspice, I followed the instructions from a guide and the part that I can't seem to get past is trying to create new project in pspice
I input the name in the name field
input none in the inherit field and by clicking create, nothing happens, the guide says that a dialoge box is suppose to appear after I click create, but no dialog screen appears, nothing seems to happen.
I'm wondering if I installed the program wrong or something.

what are the requirements for this program?is there some special way you need to install it?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Greetings! And welcome to AAC!

Your post, originally found here (http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?p=428794#post428794), has been moved into its own thread, where it will draw more responses. The original thread was very old and unlikely to draw responses.

Please refrain from "hijacking" existing threads with tangent or off-topic questions. You can create new threads for new questions using the "New Thread" button on the upper left of the page.

Marek_

Joined Jan 12, 2012
Hi, won't be very usefull here, I am just having the same problem. I don't even have the possibility to choose none in inherit field, there is just browse button next to it (it's not a combo box where I can choose something),,,
I've tryed to reinstal the program with no change.
Hope someone knows:
Thanks