Pspice SLPS Interface

kingdano

Joined Apr 14, 2010
there is no demo version available

if you email the folks at Mathworks they will demonstrate the software for you.

i recently had this done and was very impressed with the capabilities

kingdano

Joined Apr 14, 2010
Hi kingdano,

Do you have it ?

If you have any tutorial about it share me (please)

i do not have it at work, but i am working on bringing it to the company.

from what i know of the software you start by modeling your ideal system in the simulink environment - then you can simply drag and drop in an "SLPS" simulink block - link it up to a PSPICE schematic (which i dont know the details of, the interface could be time consuming and hard, but i simply dont know) and it will co-simulate the simulink system, passing information to the SPICE engine and receiving the data back from it to pass to other simulink blocks.

you can also do a similar thing with VHDL/Verilog files in Simulink - and you can see how the system will run with an actual HDL file simulating in a simulink system.

i am a big proponent of system simulation, and simulating everything to death so to me its a very powerful and useful tool. if you are also of the design flow mentality of:

design - simulate - build and test - debug

you will probably find the tool to seem useful.

if you are of the "old school" of

design - build and test - debug - build and test - debug....

you may not see the usefulness.

hope that helps

dan

Eng_Bandar

Joined Feb 27, 2010
i do not have it at work, but i am working on bringing it to the company.

from what i know of the software you start by modeling your ideal system in the simulink environment - then you can simply drag and drop in an "SLPS" simulink block - link it up to a PSPICE schematic (which i dont know the details of, the interface could be time consuming and hard, but i simply dont know) and it will co-simulate the simulink system, passing information to the SPICE engine and receiving the data back from it to pass to other simulink blocks.

you can also do a similar thing with VHDL/Verilog files in Simulink - and you can see how the system will run with an actual HDL file simulating in a simulink system.

i am a big proponent of system simulation, and simulating everything to death so to me its a very powerful and useful tool. if you are also of the design flow mentality of:

design - simulate - build and test - debug

you will probably find the tool to seem useful.

if you are of the "old school" of

design - build and test - debug - build and test - debug....

you may not see the usefulness.

hope that helps

dan
Hi kingdano,

Thank you. I love design - simulate - build and test - debug not like old school. I simulate any project from begining to ending before do it in real in multi softwares (MatLab, PSpice, Proteus , MikroC ... etc).

Through my reading, I found Pspice SLPS. I thought this will help me in my projects I attempted to read about it but unfortunately without good results in internet.And I sent messege to

http://www.ema-eda.com/products/orcad/tech.matlabsimulink.aspx

I want ask them Is find Demo for Pspice SLPS ? they sent to me multi questions

Where are you located?
Are you considering a purchase?
What are you trying to do?

I answered all them after this they emailed me the following

Hi
We only support customers in North America.
I do not know the channel partner for Saudia Arabia.
You will have to contact Cadence.
It might be the channel partner in Egypt.

finally, until now I don't know Is find Demo or not ?.