Prototype PCB - where?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Bertus is almost local to you (if you can call several countries away local). You might PM and ask that he respond to this thread.

ericwertz

Joined Aug 26, 2009
Olimex is in Europe. They're good but not necessarily the cheapest. I don't know who Elektor is using, but you might look into them.

I know of some Europeans that use Seeed Studio and Futurlec in Asia. Seeed is probably 3-4 weeks right now (although you can probably DHL in 1 week), but you may be able to get 10 boards for US$50 w/o shipping.

Among everything else you neglected to mention is whether or not you care about mask or silkscreen. Futurlec allows you to skip both. Some others do also.

JMD

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Olimex is in Europe. They're good but not necessarily the cheapest. I don't know who Elektor is using, but you might look into them.

I know of some Europeans that use Seeed Studio and Futurlec in Asia. Seeed is probably 3-4 weeks right now (although you can probably DHL in 1 week), but you may be able to get 10 boards for US$50 w/o shipping.

Among everything else you neglected to mention is whether or not you care about mask or silkscreen. Futurlec allows you to skip both. Some others do also.
Gonna give them a look! :)
Reason why i didnt mention silkscreen etc., is because it isnt an important factor.
EDIT: Sound quite okay! http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/domino-pcb-service-cost-per-sqcm-p-68.html?cPath=64_12

Bill --> Ive made my own quite some times, and it aint that fun :D I used the etching method. In my opinion, the result is crappy.

Last edited: