Proteus Isis and Components Customisation

Douji

Joined Jul 6, 2013
Hi everybody,
I started using Isis two days before .I am following actually a tutorial in which we explain how to make a new component from an other one in a library.
I wanted to know if it is possible to make a component from a circuit that i already made and eventually how of course .
Thank you for your attention :).

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
Making a new component is not that hard. The step by step tutorial has shown you how to do it.

The new component that you created can be used for schematic drawing and even used for making the PCB if you gave it a proper footprint. But when come to simulating the component that you created that would be a different story. Last time I created the Intel 8085 (it was not in the library) and its footprint. It is fine for drawing 8085 computer with the chip but I cant load in the hex file to run a 8085 program to cause an LED to flash in the simulator.

Allen

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
I wanted to know if it is possible to make a component from a circuit that i already made and eventually how of course .
What component and what circuit?
What are you going to do with this component you made? I have no idea what is that you want. :confused: Please be more specific..

Allen

Douji

Joined Jul 6, 2013
For exemple if i made an additionner-amplifiers made of operational amplifiers and wanted to create a new component from it instead of drawing the circuit every time i need such a circuit ,how do i have to do with ISIS ?
(Don't say take the component XXX from constructers YYY :p.
Sorry for my bad english , i am not used to write in english very often :D)