Proof of over unity!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingBEN

Joined Sep 4, 2013
I realize I could buy a breadboard and all the parts in this project and test myself. But I am not sure I would actually know how to do that.

Rather than explain the circuits(2 of them) I point you to the YouTube entry that shows the setup. Search for this title in the YouTube search box: "Free Energy? Proof of Over Unity? You Decide! (Re-shot)"

My overall question is: What is happening in Circuit2 when the Pos of Motor2(G) is connected to Pos of Motor1(M). The individual already has the Neg of Motor2(G) connected to Neg of Motor1(M).

My take: (I only have a minor understanding of electrical theory)
- In Circuit1, the fact that (G) is driven backwards as a (G)enerator does not create an electrical load since the [parallel] branch (G) is not closed. Obviously it does cause (M) to work harder than if it was not mechanically driving anything. The mechanical resistance and the resistance due to the rotation thru the magnetic field in (G) is exchanged for higher heat loss thru (M).

In Circuit2, I realize that if the connections were made at the posts of the (B)attery, it is no different. The 2 devices(loads/gen) are configured in parallel just the same. Thus the connections were established where convenient.

Questions:
- In Circuit2, (G) is still turning backwards thus should be outputting a corresponding Voltage and a resulting Current flow opposite to the (B)attery flow. Is there a cancellation of the Difference of Potential, thus the (G) part of Circuit2 is low or no current, rendering the device (G) more free in terms of the resistance(not electrical) of its rotating field? ...and that is why the system speeds up?! But, more confusingly why is the system gaining speed still turning in the same direction!?

- In Circuit1, I don't think the Neg connection between the 2 loads/gen has any effect... does it?

- In Circuit2, would adding a diode and LED[on the Pos side?] of the (G) branch be useful for testing?!

- In Circuit2, Is this not a short-circuit situation? ...and if left on long enough we would get a smoke result?!

Please answer the post in this forum... YouTube posts tend to disappear!
Thanks for any input!

Status
Not open for further replies.