Projects Forum -- Gone

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
You probably know this already from Hurdy's post but the whole projects forum is gone.

There was a long reply from me to a fellow who asked about a function generator just yesterday, so the age related explanation seems unlikely for the whole forum.

BTW I'm running IE 6.0.2900

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by Papabravo@Feb 28 2006, 03:56 PM
You probably know this already from Hurdy's post but the whole projects forum is gone.

There was a long reply from me to a fellow who asked about a function generator just yesterday, so the age related explanation seems unlikely for the whole forum.

BTW I'm running IE 6.0.2900
[post=14456]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi Papabravo,

At the moment it is unclear what exactly has happened to the Projects Forum, especially since all other areas of the site appear to be functioning correctly. One thing I have noticed is that I can pull up locked or moved threads from the Projects Forum, but why this is the case, I'm not sure. Incidently, this problem appears to be independant of the web browser used (at least I have tested it using IE6, Mozilla Firefox and Opera).

The site admin have been contacted and I will keep the forum members upto date with anything I find out.

For those wishing to start a project related topic (i.e. a topic that would normally be posted in the Projects Forum) are asked to post their thread here in the General Electronics Chat Forum, with the word "PROJECT" at the start of the topic title. When this problem is solved I will move all topics to the correct forum.

Dave

Hurdy

Joined Feb 27, 2006
Papabravo if I reload my post is there any chance you could re-explain the circuit for me please?
I'm in a pretty urgent need for it and would be a big help if you could.

Thank you,

Rob

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by Hurdy@Feb 28 2006, 01:13 PM
Papabravo if I reload my post is there any chance you could re-explain the circuit for me please?
I'm in a pretty urgent need for it and would be a big help if you could.

Thank you,

Rob
[post=14459]Quoted post[/post]​
Have at it

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by Hurdy@Feb 28 2006, 08:44 PM
What do you mean?
[post=14478]Quoted post[/post]​
I mean go ahead and upload your post, and I'll try to reconstruct my original answer.