project

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. New threads are also automatically moderated per Moderator review for this reason. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
sir/ma'am..cn i ask what are the applications that uses lm741c op amp for our school project..thanks
...basically any operational amplifier application that does not require precision, nor performance, of any caliber greater than that of a chip from 1968.

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
sir/ma'am..cn i ask what are the applications that uses lm741c op amp for our school project..thanks
Primary, secondary, diploma or college level project?

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of school projects you can do with 741. The simplest is a voltage comparator comparing 2 voltages. When one voltage V1 is higher than the other voltage V2, the output will be high or low (depending how you cannect the chip) lighting a LED.

I would suggest using LM324 as there are 4 op-amp inside so you can do 4 experiments with just one chip on the breadboard.

If you have an oscilloscope, you can make a function generator with one LM324 to generate square, triangular and sine wave and display it on the scope.

Allen