project

flamini

Joined Nov 26, 2009
:) i need a help on the project what i am going to do. i am going to be graduated this year in the branch of electronics and communication engineeting , and hence i want to do my project on the title of
FINGER PRINT BASED SENSOR. so please give me some information about the details of the project such as the circuit diagram, list of components and other related informations.

waiting your positive response.........

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
As this is your project, we must await your choices of components and design. We can help with specific questions as you make progress, but we really can't do the work for you.

Have you selected one of the several means of sensing yet? How about the digital end of things?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
:) i need a help on the project what i am going to do. i am going to be graduated this year in the branch of electronics and communication engineeting , and hence i want to do my project on the title of
FINGER PRINT BASED SENSOR. so please give me some information about the details of the project such as the circuit diagram, list of components and other related informations.

waiting your positive response.........
What am I offered for these materials? You don't really believe that someone will hand you a complete project -- do you?