project

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by Driss safé, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Driss safé

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 5, 2015
    This is my final project study
    I found it difficult to do the wiring I want you to help me
    gratefully :)

• pfe.png
      pfe.png
      File size:
      23.4 KB
      Views:
  2. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    In order for people to help you, it is important for them to know what you are trying to accomplish.

List the goal, approach, restrictions, etc. as you understand them.

Are you just having trouble wiring the seven segment displays?

For future reference, try to use a more descriptive thread title as 'project' doesn't convey much.

3. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    What is it that you are expecting from us? You have no description of what you are trying to accomplish, let along any show of effort for any attempt on your part to accomplish it.

4. Driss safé

Mar 5, 2015
    I'm sorry, this is the first time I register on a forum site that's why I hurt explained the project I apologize once again.

thank you for your attention,

I pass an internship in a company called LEONI specialty manufacturing car cables.
    I'll make à display that shows the number of manufacturer cables of each group and the number of cables that carries defects...

I have a problem choosing the pic .

5. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    You need to slow down and put yourself in our shoes and ask yourself what information you would need if WE were asking YOU for assistance on a comparable project.

For instance, if I presented you with a diagram of a bunch of logic parts and asked you to help me wire them up in order to make the processor that I am expected to make, how could you offer much assistance since I haven't even given you a clue about the processor I am expected to make?

You need to assume that we know absolutely nothing about your project except what you tell us -- largely because we know absolutely nothing about your project except what you tell us.

Also remember that we generally function by looking at YOUR attempt to solve YOUR problem and pointing out places where you are going astray or where you might consider a different approach. We do not provide solutions and will not work any significant portion of your problem for you -- that's YOUR job and that's how YOU will learn the material.

6. Driss safé

Mar 5, 2015
    Honestly ... I have not found the words ... (I have asked only for the pic so I can start the job)
    In any case I apologize for the disturbance ...

7. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    But what "pic" are you asking us for? It seems like you are asking for someone to provide you a complete schematic for a project that will test automotive cables and display the number of cables tested (in four different categories) and the number that file (in three different catagories that only partially overlap the other four) and also the sum of the failed categories and then displays a smiley/frowny face based on the total number that failed and also that, apparently, you want to display three letters on a matrix display depending on which button you push.

8. Driss safé

Mar 5, 2015
    Here the pic

• pic.png
      pic.png
      File size:
      11.4 KB
      Views:
  9. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    Okay, so by "pic" you are referring to a particular PIC microcontroller and not a "picture".

What is it that you are asking from us, exactly? Are you asking whether that is a good PIC to use for this project? If so, then how can we even begin to answer that without a LOT more detail regarding what this project is and is not supposed to do?

You will likely find that if you put in the effort to provide US with the needed information, that along the way the answer will become mostly, if not entirely, apparent to YOU, too.

10. MaxHeadRoom

Expert

Jul 18, 2013
    Thats a Pic in a pic!o_O
    Max.

11. Driss safé

Mar 5, 2015
    I used the PIC16F877A since I need more outputs from my effective search.

I think it is clear the project, the project follows the production of one day:
    1 / each production A, B and C are initialized in each group that will work.

2 / then four displays detects cable outputs for each position (top display shows the final production will be declared by the Director to be delivered).

3 / three afficheures that detects faults of each position and then in the fourth display will be the amount that will be displayed on all three displays.

4 / a smiling last thing that will reduce production in that day.

12. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    If this is what you consider a clear project description, then you have a long way to go in learning how to describe projects.

What does it mean for production A, B, and C to be initialized in each group that will work? What does that entail?

What are these "positions" that the display is "detecting". What does it mean to "detect" a cable? What is the "output" of a cable?

What is (LAD), (clip), (Bol) and (declare) in the top row and how do these relate to (Clip), (Bol), and (final) in the second?

What is a "default" versus a "defect"?

What does it mean to display :( if the number of defect is <5 but then to also display :) if the number of defect is <5?

What are the inputs to this system? How is this system supposed to know when a cable is "detected" and how to determine if it is defective?