project to be submitted b4 17th nov. COUNTER TO COUNT 0,2,4,6 ONLY

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by dkgrand, Nov 14, 2014.

1. dkgrand

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 14, 2014
    I AM GIVEN A TOPIC TO MAKE A COUNTER TO COUNT 0,2,4,6 ONLY....NOT MORE THAN THAT
    NOT SPECIFIED ANY FLIP-FLOP OR ANYTHING
    BUT IS TO BE MADE ON BREADBOARD

PLS REPLY FULL PROJECT WITH PIC AND ICS AND GATES WITH NUMBER AND ALL CONNECTIONS!!!!

PLS REPLY ASAP

2. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    Please do some work.

The person that does the work deserves the grade.

3. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Thread moved to Homework Help.

4. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Solutions to this problem are hidden from public view.
    This is such a trivial problem the TS should be able to figure it out.

How many bits do you need?
    How many flip-flops do you need?
    What types of flip-flops have you learned so far?

5. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    Definitely one of the more blatant "do all of my work for me because I can't be bothered to even try" requests in some time.

Of course, even if we did as asked, it probably wouldn't be enough unless we built it up and shipped it to him overnight at our expense.

6. shteii01

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2010
    How much?

7. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Doesn't any response to this request violate AAC's TOS?
    Surely, helping a member cheat adversely affects that member. Otherwise, let's make it a Polish auction.* I will do it for $1,000 deposited to my PayPal account ahead of time. Offer good for 12 hours.

John

*I guess Polish auction is not PC enough for Wikipedia. I wanted to give a link, but can't. They are for real, at least in the USA. The bid starts high and the seller has a limited time to accept or a lower bid is made. The bid then decreases until the seller accepts.

8. ISB123

May 21, 2014
    If you only took 3 hours to search the internet you could have figured it out and learned a couple of other things along the way.

9. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    I'll bet the TS won't be back. They always take the path of least resistance.

10. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    This is similar to Dutch auctions, of which I've seen a few variants. The first time I saw it was a store would put stuff on a display (often stuff it wanted to get rid, but usually some good stuff, too)along with the original price and a discount percentage that was initially 5%. Each day the percentage would increase by 5% points. So the shoppers had to decide if they wanted the item at the current price or were willing to risk someone else buying it before the discount increased further. Oh, and at this particular store they always let the auction go all the way and at the end any items remaining were free for the taking. While few ever got to that point, I did see it happen a couple of times. I have no idea what they did for items that no one would take even for free -- I'm guessing dumpster or Goodwill. The store ran an auction every month. I suspect that the primary effect was to get people to come into the store much more often than usual to see what was still available at a deep discount figuring that some fraction of them would buy other stuff once they were there.

11. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    What is TS? "The Student"? I don't think I've come across that before.

12. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    The OP should pay shipping in addition to any consulting and manufacturing fees.
    So far we have a bid of $1,000 US for consulting and manufacturing.

13. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    I just figured this out from Mr. Chips who deleted an earlier post of mine to this thread.

TS = Thread Starter

It's the new "OP" which was Original Poster.

14. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    I'm willing to do it for free... provided I can submit it directly to the instructor on the student's behalf. Just to be sure that it gets there correctly and that nothing gets lost in the translation.