Project Parts Research

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Apparently I am. I just checked the edit dates. It's of yesterday.

I 'll stick it anyway.

Good job in a job well done, which has already helped me tremendously. Thank you very, very much. You and all the people who contributed to it.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
The nalanda site, which contains the NatSemi app notes, is on and off, periodically. I fear for its longevity.

Maybe the pdfs should be stored locally while the site is still up.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Funny thing, I fully plan on using the list, but I will probably modify it for myself to match my tastes.

I haven't looked lately, logic level MOSFETs covered?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Any chance the sticky will return? We can always modify it later, and it could be of some use now.

I think linking the part numbers to online data sheets would be a worthwhile endeavor, but not worth holding things up over.

I consider this the master thread, where we can discuss changes on the long term.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I haven't looked lately, logic level MOSFETs covered?
Logic level MOSFETs are becoming popular choices in MCU controller applications.

What are common components that folks are using that I may add to the list?

Also for motor H-bridge drivers, what low-side and high-side MOSFETs are being used?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I hadn't visited this thread in a long time, and I don't remember when the footprints tables for the 3-pin elements was introduced, but it is very helpful.

Thanks.

Rbeckett

Joined Sep 3, 2010
Mr Chips,
Thank you for such a complete and thorough listing of the most common parts and there common uses. Makes part selection a bit easier, even if you happen to need a slightly different spec or voltage. Great series.
Bob

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
You're welcome, Bob.

But I thought that what you are asking for is a list of parts that are required specifically for the AAC Lessons.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Does anyone know the difference between the LT1086 regulator and the LM counterpart?

The numbers don't tell a complete story.