project help with isolation transformer

mpallavi446

Joined Jun 1, 2010
hai
all i am designing and developing pulso oximeter...for which i need and 1:1 isolation transformer...the secondary winding provides an 8v ac output with a current capacity of 500mA.
here by i am sending you the pcb layout the tranformer should exactely fit into the empty square area which is denoted by (SS). which is provided with 4 holes.
please help me which tranformer i have to choose and what wl be the cost of that transformer.

thanks
pallavi

Attachments

Bychon

Joined Mar 12, 2010
Ummm...this is kind of a technical forum, not a home shopping forum. Most people won't find your question intriguing enough to answer. More likely, the answers you'll get are like, search www.mouser, or Digikey, or Jameco. However, you did not say what country you are in, so we can't guess which suppliers you can get to.

mpallavi446

Joined Jun 1, 2010
Ummm...this is kind of a technical forum, not a home shopping forum. Most people won't find your question intriguing enough to answer. More likely, the answers you'll get are like, search www.mouser, or Digikey, or Jameco. However, you did not say what country you are in, so we can't guess which suppliers you can get to.
thanks for the reply sir
before approaching to this site i have searched all the sites which you have pointed..but did not find solution..

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
How about an accompanying schematic? What frequency AC is supplied to the transformer primary?

In the end it will probably be a custom wound transformer, not an off-the-shelf component.

Ken

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
here by i am sending you the pcb layout the tranformer should exactely fit into the empty square area which is denoted by (SS). which is provided with 4 holes.
Normally you design PCB and the hole pattern for all the parts after you selected all the components.

There are plenty of transformer companies out there.

KMoffett is correct, you need to give up the specifics of your requirement.