Project: BRUCE WHEELS - Multifunction Robot

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by jcmatos, Mar 29, 2012.

1. jcmatos

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Hi guys,

Allow me to show you my robot project

All functions (except remote control feature) are controlled by a single pic (PIC18F4620)

It uses 2 optical sensors for line following and for detecting the lack of ground, 2 distance sensors for autonomous and hand following mode, electrec mic for whistle control and a light sensor.

The motors are stepper so I can control the distance of the movement (good for area measuring)

Was programming with C language using MikroC, and PicKit2 for the pic programming

Hope you like
    Please comment
  2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Please read the rules of the Completed Projects forum.

This project has sat in limbo basically because it didn't meet the above requirements. If you want to resubmit this entry please rework the entry to meet the requirements, then drop one of the moderators a PM pointing to it. If it is acceptable a moderator can move it back to the Completed Projects forum and clean up notices and suggestions (making them invisible).

You Tube is a good way to show how the final project works, but it meets none of the documentation requirements. Documents must be hosted on AAC.

A picture of the completed project is also preferred, in addition to what has been listed above.