programmable logic devices

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
I am looking for some programable logic, something pretty small - i guess no more than 20 flip flops and just a few i/o, running at <1MHz. The key is that it needs to be very low power, so no more than 1mA when running, preferably <0.5mA.

I found ATF16LV8C from atmel, but now that I read the datasheet again it seems to be very power hungry, so do you guys have any recommendations for something that might actually work for me?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I am looking for some programable logic, something pretty small - i guess no more than 20 flip flops and just a few i/o, running at <1MHz. The key is that it needs to be very low power, so no more than 1mA when running, preferably <0.5mA.

I found ATF16LV8C from atmel, but now that I read the datasheet again it seems to be very power hungry, so do you guys have any recommendations for something that might actually work for me?
Low power was not a feature I remember from the days when it was popular.Most of it was implemented in bipolar technology. I don't remember any CMOS families.