Programing of 89c52

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by Subhankar, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Subhankar

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 29, 2006
    Hello I am a final year student of electronics and communication branch. I am willing to make a project using microcontrollers(89c52). I want to do the programing myself. I need to know from where will I get some examples of programs related to this 89c52. Please also refer some books.

2. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    The web has enough to make you think you are drinking from a fire hose. Search this forum, use google, and wikipedia. Check out the application notes from the manufacturers. Get Jan Axelson's book(s)

3. saha

Jun 1, 2006
  4. multi

Sep 21, 2006
    you can start initially by collecting more information from the net before selecting the project at the same time start muchmore practice on the hardware like LCD ,seven seg display,regulator micon deatils study which u can able to collect from any micon mfg. like atmel ,philips etc.

try to use interfacing the hardware with micon to by writng small code to get intouch with your target.
    goahead u can do it

5. sci-3d

Aug 22, 2006
    If you would like to program with C, please visit :)

6. sawanepd

Jan 18, 2010

start with port assigning i/o i.e. using SFR and lcd program in main. lcd line address. initializing lcd, send data on it,

7. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
    I think he has probably finished his project now as the post is 3 years old.....

8. Adlingepa

Jan 8, 2012
    Start with evalution board or keil simulator perform small programm