Problems in network analysis "I AM NEWBE"

desert_gold_hound

Joined Aug 15, 2005
Ok I am having a problem understanding the math in the network analysis section I do not understand it at all. I was able to understand everything (well with a lot of double reading) until I got to this section. I am very new to electronics and this is my first post ever. If anyone could help brake these mathematical schemes down for me I would greatly appreciate it. Also I would love to find someone in the Lake Havasu AZ. area that works with this stuff if anyone could get me in contact with someone in the local area I would appreciate it. Our local college does not cover microelectronics so I cant turn there and even if they did I am already in full time on computer programming.

desert_gold_hound

Joined Aug 15, 2005
letme get more specific how are you coming up with the answer -1<sub>1</sub> + 1 <sub>2</sub> + 1<sub>3</sub> is eaquel to 0

sorry I see my html didn't work but I hope you can get the ligistics of it all

Yeah I was also having problems with Network Analysis but I feel this site explains the concepts very well.

Maybe you should try browsing the site a bit more before seeking help on the forum - I find that figuring things out for yourself using tools like this site can be very rewarding.

Cheers

desert_gold_hound

Joined Aug 15, 2005
Thank you both and I do agree figuring stuff out on your own is very rewording but sometimes you just plain get stumped. I remember back in high school I used to think "I will never use this stuff why then do I have to learn it" well guess what I wish I would have retained all that information now. This seems like a wonderful web page and I appreciate the help that free tutorials give. Being that I am on a limited budget because I quit my job to go back to school but I am not forced to take math and don't have time to take any courses that I don't have to have for my degree. I am taking computer programming "AND THEY DON"T REQUIRE MATH". I will be checking back here from time to time and hope that maybe some of the knowledge that you peaple have will rub off on this idiot.

LOTS OF NUGGETS IN YOUR BUCKETS

Sorry that is just my favorite saying so please get used to it LOL