Problems in Bootup of windows XP

balajivenky06

Joined Nov 29, 2008
During my windows XP boot up it shows "Problems in newly installed hardware/software". I dont know which software i installed lastly. Can anyother way to ovecome this problem

triggernum5

Joined May 4, 2008
Honestly, though, even if you have a '?' icon expanded in the device manager, if you don't have an actual problem with the way your pc works, then ignore it.. Last thing you want to do is break something trying to fix something that wasn't really broken..
Sometimes the easiest fix is to simply disable the offending device.. (Obviously not an option if you need to use the offending device)..
An example might be in the Sound/game card area.. Your soundcard may not have successfully installed a joystick port, but if you don't use joysticks, and go trying to fix that you may end up breaking your entire sound system.. And often broken installations can make it alot tougher (sometimes seemingly impossible) to reinstall the devices from scratch because of a firty uninstallation..

Hi,
Usually these problems occur when some Hardware that u have connected externally either through PCI slot or USB get partially disconnected. Try to Fix all the hardwares again, and Clear the Dust inside ur PC. Once i had the same problem, I have cleared out the Dust and re-Fixed my Hardwares. Now it works Great.. Really you need to Find some Great time to Fix this Problem... Have a Great Day....