Problem with my LabTool-148C device programmer

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Lin Zhengjie, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Lin Zhengjie

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 19, 2011
    I have a LabTool-148C device programmer from AdvanceTech (Taiwan). This programmer runs under Windows 98 environment. At time of purchase it ran very smoothly programming my GAL22V10D. I subsequently stored it away and after some time when I took it out for use again to program another GAL22V10D, the set showed that certain of the diodes had failed but I could not find any upon checking. Recently I downloaded the latest version of the utility software from the manufacturer and used it under the Windows XP environment. When doing a self-test the screen showed "Module - Failed" or "RAM - failed" on different occasion. This programmer uses a parallel cable and my computer is a HP desktop Model t488d running on Pentium 4 processor and Windows XP OS. The programmer's software is able to run and detect the LPT which it is connected to. The power-up self-test also shows no problem until I re-test it with the program's self-test function. Can any friends help to explain what can possibly be wrong with my set and how to set it right. Thank you.

2. kamaku

Aug 31, 2013
    Hi,

Have You solved Your problem?

Regards