problem regarding wireless transmission?? can any1 help me out...??

rafey maher

Joined Aug 5, 2009
hi.... i m working on my final year project... and i have a hurdle regarding wireless transmission. on the transmission side i have avr atmega16 microcontroller which is to be interfacted with an rf transmitter and at the receiver side i have atmel 89c51 microcontroller which to be interfaced with an rf receiver... i need the rf trans. and recei. having range 10m t0 200m. can any1 plz tell me the rf tx and rx module compatible with both the microcontollers. its urgent...

rafey maher

Joined Aug 5, 2009
the qam-tx1 is interfaced with the rf600e and the qam rx1 is interfaced with the rf600d. so what i got is that i will send the 4 bit parallel data to the rf600e which will be transmitted by the qam tx1 and the reception will be done by the qamrx1 and the data will be converted by the rf600d so that microcontroller can have the serial as well as the parallel data from the rf600d.... am i getting this right????

Arm_n_Legs

Joined Mar 7, 2007
Yes and no. You do not need the encoder/decoder chip. Just connect the data pin of the QAM-TX1 or QAM-RX1 to your microcontroller IO pins.

Whatever transmitted out at one side will be received at the other side. However, you data need to be pulsating.

rafey maher

Joined Aug 5, 2009
hmmm.. thanks alot... i hope my project will go on to completion now... these forums r really more than enough...:)

Yes and no. You do not need the encoder/decoder chip. Just connect the data pin of the QAM-TX1 or QAM-RX1 to your microcontroller IO pins.

Whatever transmitted out at one side will be received at the other side. However, you data need to be pulsating.