Problem finding chip in Multisim

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by MrAnderson, Jun 4, 2014.

1. MrAnderson

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Greetings,
    Straight to the point. I got trouble finding specific chip in Multisim. The only thing known about this chip is this : SN7465, following with 4AND-2AND-2AND-OR-NOT elements. Am I missing something, or do I have to figure out something else about the information provided to find it out? Because when I search for it, I don't find anything and I need it to test it's logical circuit. Thank you in advance for your time and I am sorry if I am in the wrong section of the forum.

2. shteii01

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2010
    Found one page pdf on some Polish site.

It got 5 gates. 2 AND gates that have 2 inputs each. 2 AND gates that have 4 inputs each. Fifth gate is NOR gate, you can represent it as OR gate followed by NOT gate.

To model it, you don't need the chip itself. Just take individual gates, I am sure Multisim has AND, OR and NOT gates in it, and connect them as shown.

[​IMG]

MrAnderson likes this.
  3. MrAnderson

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 4, 2014
    OK, thank you for the fast answer. Helped me a lot... just need to figure out how to model it.. as you said. If someone got time and got something else to share feel free to do so. Thanks again.

4. shteii01

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2010