priority ques using flip flops

risky285

Joined Jan 27, 2015
i donno they just mailed me ur project is priority queue using flip flops subit it in a month...........i know nothin about it nor google did

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
I dont know what kind of course you are taking, but usually the project is based on what you learned throughout the course. When they say that your project is Priority queues using flip flops, is it perhaps one of a list of topics that are given out? Maybe try asking your teacher what are the exact requirements for that topic.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Because there is no correct question, so I guess that the project as this :
-- To design some inputs to get a first in and first lock using flip flop.
This will be like as a I/O priority interrupt.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
i donno they just mailed me ur project is priority queue using flip flops subit it in a month...........i know nothin about it nor google did
I think it's time to ask them what the project entails, there's no way anyone can help you with such a cryptic project description.

...and Google does come up with results, its just you don't know what you are looking for (Google ?= Deep Thought).

Because there is no correct question, so I guess that the project as this :
-- To design some inputs to get a first in and first lock using flip flop.
This will be like as a I/O priority interrupt.
That seems a bit presumptuous at best and misleading at worst. It's best to get clarification from the source.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I already mentioned that "I guess", so you mean that I don't have right to guess, right?
Since we don't know what the project is, we can't offer help as to how to do it.

By guessing, we may mislead the OP from whatever the goal of the project may be. Once we have clarification as to what the project is, we can offer advice about how to do it.

Yes, you and kubeek already did that, weren't you?
We are trying to get information from the OP, yes, but we have yet to get that information.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
If they are just e-mailing you nothing but that and your coursework to date has not touched on it at all, then perhaps you should consider going to a real school.

If they have given you more information than that, then perhaps it would be helpful to share it with those from whom you are seeking assistance.

Do you know what a priority queue (a data structure also known as a heap) is?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
By guessing, we may mislead the OP from whatever the goal of the project may be. Once we have clarification as to what the project is, we can offer advice about how to do it.
Sometimes when a poster posts a new thread, "if he doesn't care" the title and contents then it may occurs as GIGO(Garbage In Garbage Out), if he doesn't care then who care?

The WBahn already mentioned the point more than I try to say, I only can say if the poster doesn't know the project meaning then he should go back to ask who gives him the project.