Principia! The last game you'll ever need!

NoplacelikezardOz

Joined Dec 16, 2013
*I do not represent Bithack games in any way.

So one month ago I couldn't tell the difference between a FIFO and a Debugger and had no reason to join such a fine upstanding community, but now...

I have Principia! After one month playing this game I was able to build a computing machine which lets you set a password then input a binary code which is then translated into text and checked against the set password. I can now Invert, Condense, If gate, Sequence and Y-Split with the best of them!

Principia is an open sandbox building "game" about physics, engineering and robotics which focuses heavily on digital signal binary. It currently has an almost overwhelming number of parts to choose from (around 175) Build anything from a dancing hexabot to an electric piano or a backhoe with rocket launchers, a pinball game or whatever your crazy brain can imagine!!

Currently only on Android devices, should be out for IOS within a week or two. We need more good builders with some knowledge to show us how things are done right.

Principiagame.com

I will be joining the community and not just plugging this fyi.

P.S. its like 3 dollars, worth 300

NoplacelikezardOz

Joined Dec 16, 2013
Ahh, sorry a Principia condenser stores multiple input values over time +- inputs and can be set to exceed 1.0. Also a Wrap Condenser which only outputs values from 0.0 - 1.0 ... not sure what they call them in the real world.