Posting Pictures

hondabones

Joined Sep 29, 2009
I have seen images people have posted that when "zoomed in" are really up close and detailed. How is this done? I have tried numerous times to get a well detailed image and every time they only post as one size. (with no zoom feature) Also I use MultiSIM for circuit capture and I usually copy and paste into MSpaint then post the .jpg

How do I get a better view of these schematics? They are often blurry and hard to read using this method.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Try making PDF out of the circuits.
As for pictures, You will need higher resolution to get the details with proper lighting

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Point to an example.

There are catalogs of methods used. I've gotten good at quite a few.

There is no perfect format yet. Even .png will drift over repeated copying, to my aggravation. It is the best so far though.

For B&W drawings that are pure lines (as in schematics) .gif works pretty well, but falls apart for color and complex drawings.

.jpg works for photos (.png is better), but you loose a lot of resolution due to the compressions. I would not use it ever.

A common technique I use to convert peoples images in odd formats (why do people insist on using word for images?) is screen copy (aka Print Screen). Are you familiar with this technique?