Posting articles

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Wendy, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Wendy

Thread Starter Moderator

Mar 24, 2008
    I've been making some of the other members a little crazy with my latest project, labeled LEDs, 555s, Flashers, and Light Chasers. Time will tell if it is a plus or not, I'm at the proofreading stage.

Far as I can tell I'm cutting new ground with this one. It doesn't fit the AAC book per se, I wrote it as a how for folks new to electronics.

So what do we do with it now? My original thought was to attach my blog. Would it be appropriate to make it a sticky?

Some of the feedback is pretty negative, I would even phrase it vehement. Some feedback has been positive. I'm not qualified to judge it's quality from this side of the screen.

Anyone who has been around knows this isn't my first article, and it probably won't be my last. So far I'm the only oddball doing this, far as I know.
  2. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    First of all, illegitimi non carborundum.

I like your cookbook project.

Second, the question of how to distinguish a keyword from a type description occurred to me (see current thread on classification of projects). Both are nouns, but just as a suggestion, maybe a "type" is a noun on its way to becoming a verb. So, before you do it, let me say that you can 555 it. The 555 is clearly on its way to being a verb; although, I still think the 555 is a keyword, not a generalized classification.

Now back on topic, I like that subject of LEDs, 555, Flashers, and Chasers. I suspect it covers a good proportion of subject matter for individuals with less then 10 posts.