police lights

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
My opinion is tht helping new members who we have no info form where they are and who they are to build police lights is a matter to be taken seriously .

As this kind of high power leds can be used to make cars look like a police patrol car from a rear view. We donno where the OP is going to use them.

The basics can be taught and they are there in AAC E books.
But to make them understand how to drive higher power LED's and how to implement in a vehicle is something tht we shud not do without consideration

These kind of flashes in vehicles are illegal in almost every country.

For example take my case.
How I started, I know you all will remember my very first posts.
But my case was for the Authority here, But there are others here who wants to make it and put them in two wheelers and wants them to look exactly like the cops.

Due to the fact tht I use a μC and same software my timing is perfect, which was one thing these guys cannot accomplish easily. Even now I see flashes in side lights, but they are different in flash rate and sequence. Still this is illegal. I donno where they are getting these things from.

I strongly suggest tht the board consider abt not helping any OP in making these if he is from Maldives. I can assure u tht no Maldivian will come to this forum asking for study projects. Cause I know what they are teaching and how they are teaching here. If a member from this country asks for this specific help then I can assure u tht he is up to no good.
And believe me when I say, tht the crowd I have here are always, always looking for a way to piss off cops on Patrol Cycles.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
But it is not part of the Maldives.

Wikipedia said:
The City of Iligan (Cebuano: Dakbayan sa Iligan; Tagalog: Lungsod ng Iligan) is a highly urbanized city north of the province of Lanao del Norte, Philippines, and the province's former capital. It is approximately 795 kilometers southeast of Manila.
At this point we are waiting to hear from the OP, which is the only reason I think this thread is open.

I've stated the only case I think an individual has made to make police lights. It does happen in the USA, and I suspect it could happen that way elsewhere. It could also be something innocuous as an RC car.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
The point of helping technicians from small communities with vehicle lights has never been addressed during the discussion.

I guess in those cases, if a member chooses to communicate privately with the technician, it would satisfy someone's desire to help and the boards policy towards this topic.