plz tell me any MOSFET/IGBT FOR 440 AC V and 250 A

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I think the place to begin is for the OP to explain what he is trying to do.
Agreed - we can't offer help or advice without knowing a lot more about the project/application. This does not sound like a beginner level project.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
You'd be more looking at solid state relays or TRIACs in AC territory especially with those current and voltage levels. Any power MOSFET you find will not block AC due to the intrinsic body diode (It will short it out. And this will be spectacular if you don't take proper safety precautions.) IGBTs will also struggle. Still, that's a lot of power to go messing around with, if you make a mistake you can say bye-bye to your SSR or TRIAC... or worse, you could hurt yourself.

all4here

Joined Jul 3, 2010
Agreed - we can't offer help or advice without knowing a lot more about the project/application. This does not sound like a beginner level project.

i am trying to make the Reverse Forward circuit for thr heavy motors.

whose normal load is 70 A

and torque load is 185 A.

i want to change the maganet contector (stater) with the IGBT or MOSFET.

timrobbins

Joined Aug 29, 2009
I think you need to put that application into the hands of an electrical engineer, or ask an electrician to install a commercial device.

Ciao, Tim

Gated

Joined Jul 7, 2010
normal load is 70 A

and torque load is 185 A.

i want to change the maganet contector (stater) with the IGBT or MOSFET.
the cm300ha-12h IGBT is far more then sufficient for this application, however one thing ive noticed when using this beast, it is very thirsty for gate charge.

make sure this IGBT is very well heatsunk, and cooled properly.