Plz >> help me or give me first Step

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by k_alfaifi, May 8, 2013.

1. k_alfaifi

Thread Starter New Member

May 8, 2013
    This is my first post in this forum
    And I wish you to help me to clarify the beginning of the following projects or lead me to good references about this projects

regards

Att.
    2 files
    two diff. h.w

• 1.txt
      File size:
      970 bytes
      Views:
    • 2.txt
      File size:
      1 KB
      Views:
  2. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
  3. k_alfaifi

May 8, 2013
    Thank u for tell me the post is second one >>>> :confused::confused:
    You're good for covert intelligence :(:cool:

4. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    And you are apparently good at ... what? Trying to deceive those that you are trying to get to help you?

Well, okay, apparently not so good at it.

Is that how you are going to treat your boss? Your customer?

Do you actually expect them to want to pay you for it?

DerStrom8 likes this.
  5. k_alfaifi

May 8, 2013
    :eek:
    Some doubts wrong ..I wish you a life free from bad thoughts and try to be positive in your life
    Stay away from erroneous beliefs and try to be a volunteer and assistant for others

by the way

I'm trying to finish my homework as soon as

:)

so i don't need any help from u
    thank u

6. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    Good. If you can finish your homework without help that is always the best.

But, if you want help all you need to do is show YOUR best effort to solve YOUR homework and you will find no shortage of people willing to help steer you in the right direction from where you are stuck to where you need to go.

I never ceases to amaze me the lengths some people will go to in order to avoid even attempting to do their own work -- that just sounds like too much work, to me. :D

absf and DerStrom8 like this.
  7. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    k_alfaifi, let me give you a piece of advice. I realize you're still in school, so you wouldn't know anything about real life. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

With an attitude like yours, you won't get anywhere. You are acting like you think you're entitled to the answers--that since we're all members of this forum that you posted to, that someone is required to help you. That is not the case. Nobody here has to help you, and they won't if you continue to be rude to them.

This not only applies to the forum, but to real life as well. When you get a job, you're going to need to show some more respect to your employers and to your coworkers. Politeness will get you further than you could imagine. You're going to need to do some work on your own sometimes. You'll need to find other sources of information that help you do the work by yourself.

Thirdly, I suggest you read the rules of the homework forum before posting. In order for anyone to even begin to want to answer, you need to show that you've done some work yourself. Make an attempt or two before posting to the forum. You must show that you're willing to do the work to solve the problem. That's another thing we don't do here--we do not just give you the answers. I, for one, have a philosophy I live by, and I have no doubt most of the other people here have the same philosophy--"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime." This means that we're not just going to give you the answer. We can show you how to solve it, but you'll have to do the work yourself. However, you must do some work ahead of time before posting here.

So to sum it up, I have two recommendations for you.

1: Shape up. You have a bad attitude and you need to get it under control.
    2: Make some attempts at the problems first. Then post back and ask any specific questions you may still have.