plz Can Any One Help ME ? :$

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Rif,

Yeah, but on the way to work this morning, I thought about the second loop and where it should be placed. Hopefully the OP can expand their flowchart some more.

In the late 70s I used a simple example to illustrate an algorithm. From the time your body told you to visit the crapper, till you returned. The was an exercise done by the whole class ... live. As one can imagine the laughter when one gets those steps out of order. :D

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
You certainly covered if the door is open (cooking and time stops) ... but ... you can reclose the door and continue on with the cooking process and restart the timer by pressing the start switch again.

That would be another decision loop.

You can shorten up the decision "what happens when door is open" by asking the simple question "Is the door open?" ... or the inverse is true ... asking "Is the door closed?" ... but that would change the directional answers.

Hey, it's your assignment. Stop whenever you feel comfortable.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
in the late 70s i used a simple example to illustrate an algorithm. From the time your body told you to visit the crapper, till you returned. The was an exercise done by the whole class ... Live. As one can imagine the laughter when one gets those steps out of order. :d
kekekekekeke!!! :d