Pls help with this amp circuit.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by modobo, Apr 15, 2016.

1. modobo

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 23, 2013
  2. bushrat

Nov 29, 2014
    Is there any way you can find schematics on internet and post them? just by looking it will be hard for anyone to tell you what's wrong, or if you have wrong connections somewhere..

3. modobo

Apr 23, 2013
    Thanks bushrat, I have the guy send me the schematics but its not like the circuit is eg u will see 3 diff circuits here but its only 1 board and I dont see on the board what goes where, the transistors are actually combined inside 2 big integrated circuits, not the best schematics if u know what I mean.

• 933.pdf
      File size:
      118.7 KB
      Views:
  4. Dodgydave

Distinguished Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Vcc is upto +48v, Vss is upto _48v, gnd is common, if its the same circuit you may have blown the output transistors and resistors up.

5. bushrat

Nov 29, 2014
    if you're seeing smoke, then there is a big chance that something already got fried.
    On side note, transistors can take 80V max, so i'm assuming it already was fried when you got it, or there is a possibility that you reversed polarity on accident.

6. modobo

Apr 23, 2013
    Thanks bushrat, I have the guy send me the schematics but its not like the circuit is eg u will see 3 diff circuits here but its only 1 board and I dont see on the board what goes where, the transistors are actually combined inside 2 big integrated circuits, not the best schematics if u know what I mean.
    I connected it like that and Im sure polarity is not reversed so I may have put too much juice in it, what will be the solution now? The whole thing dont make sense

7. Dodgydave

Distinguished Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Try to send it back if its from ebay, as a replacement otherwise you will have a big headache trying to repair it without a diagram.

8. modobo

Apr 23, 2013

9. modobo

Apr 23, 2013

I dont think they will take it back cos I reconfigured it to suit the heatsink and the cost to send it to China is half the price paid

10. dannyf

Sep 13, 2015
    high cost of low prices.

Remember that when you try to save money by buying cheap next time.