Pls help me with questions

Coolboil

Joined Mar 18, 2013
Hi guys,

I need help with the questions as attached. Pls enlighten me.

This is the first time I'm doing dynamic modeling and simulation I have great difficulty in doing this.

I understand that transfer functions is output over input and that the characteristic equation can be used to analyze the stability of the system. However whew attempting the equation, I have experienced difficulty in putting them into a equation with respect to current.

I don't know how to write the motor in relation to current... Can anyone enlighten me pls.

I also do now know how to start with simulation software... I have no back ground on modeling and simulation can anyone pls provide me some basic guidelines.

I also welcome any form of tutorial guide or some fundamental read up that I can access.

Thank you very much and your help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Coolboil

Attachments

Last edited:

bobweb1234

Joined Mar 18, 2013
Coolboil,

Please tell us what kind of simulation software you are trying to get working. If you are trying to simulate motor current, you may have to add your own resistor in series to sample the current.

if you are looking for just any simulation software, go to linear.com and download LTspice it is quite easy to use.

Bob

Coolboil

Joined Mar 18, 2013
Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. The program I will be using is most likely MATLAB..

Do you have any links that I can easily grasp for answering the question pls?

I really appreciate your help and I wish more forumer can help me with Q1.

Best Regards,
Coolboil