please send me circuit diagram for sine wave inverter 1kva

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by amoma, Jul 20, 2009.

1. amoma

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 17, 2009
    please help me, i have build a transformer for 1kva 12v to 220v 50hz output, and i also build a circuit with transistor and resistor capacitor mosfect, the output give me 220v, but the problem is that circuit is not strong enough and whenever i connent it to load of 600W the voltage drop, so i cant used the load of 1kva and the output is making noise when i connent it to fan.

mosfect IRFZ 250N
    Transistor npn c945
    resistor 5.6 k
    resistor 1k
    resistor 470 homs
    capacitor 50v 1uf

please send me simple circuit diagram for sign wave,thanks

2. dummhuman

May 11, 2009
    Could you please post a diagram of what you have built, and more clearly describe your circuit; I really would like to help, but a BOM is not enough. I would also like to know what your power source is, (what is driving the transformer?).

3. knaaphix

Apr 1, 2009
    Could you please post a diagram of what you have built, and more clearly describe your circuit ?

4. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    We see requests for 1KW inverters all the time.

Even if such an inverter were 100% efficient (which is impossible), it would require a constant 79 Ampere draw from a 12v automotive battery. That would completely drain a large military-type HTMF 120AH battery in about 1 1/2 hours.

A simple sine wave inverter isn't even going to come close to 100% efficient. Not very likely that the output will be regulated, either.

Somehow, many novices believe that all they need to do is download a simple sine wave inverter schematic from the Internet, throw it together in an hour or so, and run major appliances from it using a puny automotive battery.

It's simply not realistic.

5. amoma

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 17, 2009
    please send me circuit diagram for sign wave inverter 220v 1000W, i have build a transformer 12 volt input 220 volt output and i have also build a circuit useing transistor capacitor mosfect resistor and variable resistor, the output voltage was 220 volt but the problem is that the circuit is not strong enough, so when ever i connent load of 600W on it the voltage drop and the output is not smoot enough so it make noise.

6. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007