Please make a suggestion.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Most of you know about the gain clone amp I am building.
This thread is all about a name for this PC speaker that I like to give.

I like you guys to suggest a name for this product, that is like u know..., Sony, Panasonic as such.

I like some bad ass name.
I believe this speaker will be sold in due time as I will buy some kick ass drivers like this for my personal PC speaker. :D

So please throw in ur names.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Confusion ?

It's all in one. Built in amps for LR speakers and a subwoofer.

Amps are housed in the subwoofer enclosure.

HEXbinazec

Joined Oct 2, 2013
Freqaver? ("freq" due to importance of frequency and "aver" (waver) due to soundwaves) Just a suggestion. Maybe something you can build on.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
It's all in one...Amps are housed in the subwoofer enclosure.
Sound will be awesome..This I guarantee !!
Did you know that many components, especially capacitors, inductors, and mechanical interconnects, have microphonic properties? This will be a source of distortion in your design -- at least to some extent. Perhaps you should test before making any guarantees.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
RaR Sound

RaR System

RSound

RSystem

RAR SS

DSound
What's with "R" :confused:

ballroom blitz sound system.
Get serious for a change :rolleyes:

Hmmm..! This is one. SMEGMA. I like it :D

:confused::confused:

Did you know that many components, especially capacitors, inductors, and mechanical interconnects, have microphonic properties? This will be a source of distortion in your design -- at least to some extent. Perhaps you should test before making any guarantees.
In ur dreams...! I know what I am doing.
This ain't the first time I build an Amp buddy.

How about elcheapo. And oh yes how about naming it after the sound it will make. Name it Sound Of Silence
It ain't cheap. dum dum

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
@ Rifaa,

You might want to do a wikipedia search on "smegma" before you putting it in the idea box.
Or, you actually may not want to look it up.

And like any Greek, I now have to brag that "smegma" is a Greek word.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Get serious for a change :rolleyes:
Ouch that really hurt me feelings. And it is also purely speculative and nonsense. And you know it! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. And all your hard disks once again be infested with ants:p

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
@ Rifaa,

You might want to do a wikipedia search on "smegma" before you putting it in the idea box.
Or, you actually may not want to look it up.

And like any Greek, I now have to brag that "smegma" is a Greek word.
Son of a !!! :eek:
This will be fun ..! :D

Need to be just one word, u know.

Ouch that really hurt me feelings. And it is also purely speculative and nonsense. And you know it! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. And all your hard disks once again be infested with ants:p

LMAOF !!
:D