please help on c coding

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011

hi,
i want to design robot which move over the pipe
the IR sensor are use to sense pipe when infrared signal fall on white surface it gets reflected
and if signal fall on black surface it is not reflected
i am using nxp89v51rd2 8 bit microcontroller, two dc motor moving forward,
i need c code for projects can anyone give c code or how to write c code
please help me

thanks in advance

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
hi,
i want to design robot which move over the pipe
the IR sensor are use to sense pipe when infrared signal fall on white surface it gets reflected
and if signal fall on black surface it is not reflected
i am using nxp89v51rd2 8 bit microcontroller, two dc motor moving forward,
i need c code for projects can anyone give c code or how to write c code
please help me

thanks in advance
Your are kidding right? This is a very specialized project. Some people here may be able to give you some help but they are not going to write your whole program for you.

I am not even sure if there are many people here experienced with the nxp89v51rd2.

And PLEASE. Start your sentences with a capital letter and end the sentence with a period. And please pick better subject lines. Make it easy for people to try and help you instead of making it difficult.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
First of all, I agree with previous posts.

I do believe there are a number of sites and forums dedicated to line tracing robots...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
The above post has been reported to the moderator. This person is going through and posting this spam to thread after thread. Hopefully it will get nipped quickly.

E-Newbie

Joined Jun 28, 2007
This might not help cos I don't know much lol but thought I would just mention it

If you know nothing about c programming, just try writing exactly what you want in pseudo code, get a plan of exactly what you want to do and then look up the syntax for certain things, e.g for loops, do loops, while loops etc lol

Like I said that might not help you but it helps me...

Eg
Initialise

While not at the end of pipe
{
Move forward one pace
Sense pipe if detected do something
}