please help in dspic30f4011 programming. please its urgent

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by yahoosreekanth, Mar 8, 2013.

1. yahoosreekanth

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 8, 2013
    hi every one[:D].
    i am using dspic30f4011 to give totally 6 pwm pulses(two at a time) depending on the inputs in my motor(BLDC) control operation.
    After dumping the program i tested. I used potentiometer(pot) to vary the pulse width.
    at pot zero postion no pulse is coming but when i increased pot value all the six pwm pulses are coming at a time.
    i need only two pulses at a time.
    please tell me the reason why it is happening. please give me suggestions how to avoid this condition.
    thank you..

2. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    You programmed it wrong.
    Don't program it wrong.

Without knowing anything more, there isn't much help to offer. If you'd like solutions, provide a schematic, code, and what you've tried to debug it.

3. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    Unbelevibale! It is "URGENT" yet the OP posts no information that might allow others to help. ust not have been so "urgent".

BTW Urgent usually means: I have a project due tomrrow for my class. I have not been playing with my game boy and not paying attention in class. I have no idea what I am doing. Please do my project for me.

4. yahoosreekanth

Mar 8, 2013
    i programmed as per the datasheet(AN957) given by microchip. it was debugged and compiled using ' C' compiler.

5. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    Allow me to reiterate with emphasis...:rolleyes:

6. yahoosreekanth

Mar 8, 2013
    ok.............

7. yahoosreekanth

Mar 8, 2013
    please give reply to my post guys

8. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009

You already got a reply. How do you expect anyone to help you if you don't provide the information that was requested (twice now)?

Why should anyone help you if you are not going to put any effort into your own problem?

9. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    Well I guess it was too difficult to post a schematic and troubleshooting findings.