Please help fixing this thing! PEMF machine

petit

Joined Jan 24, 2013
The pulse transformer works the same way a regular transformer works.

A pulse on the primary results in a pulse on the secondary of a different magnitude (depending on the turns ratio).
that's what i dont understand, how it's wired this one. i guess secondary is pin3-4? but i get 16V at pin1-gnd and 16V at pin2-gnd all the time.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
The schematic doesn't show pin numbers.

You should have identified the two coils with the ohm meter. If it was measured out of circuit and had continuity, and is now showing a large voltage drop across the low resistance, the soldering may be incorrect.

petit

Joined Jan 24, 2013
The schematic doesn't show pin numbers.

You should have identified the two coils with the ohm meter. If it was measured out of circuit and had continuity, and is now showing a large voltage drop across the low resistance, the soldering may be incorrect.
i did identified the two coils, it's just that i dont understand how the transistor generates the pulse in the secondary they way is wired the primary. just trying to understand the circuit:)

petit

Joined Jan 24, 2013
Hi!

i'm trying to understand how the pulses are being created in the secondary.
The pulse transformer has 2 windings 1-2 and 3-4.
I'm getting 16V at pin1, 16V at pin 2, same frequency at both as i switch the frequency knob. pin3 is ground and pin4 goes to gate
the pulse should happen when the transitor is triggered and pin1 is grounded trough Collector-Emitter?????
because there is no voltage between pin1-2 and i should be a pulsing voltage, am i right????
Or at least i should get diferent frequency at pin 1 and pin 2?
Thank you!
View attachment pemf5.pdf

Last edited:

petit

Joined Jan 24, 2013
Hi!

i'm trying to understand how the pulses are being created in the secondary.
The pulse transformer has 2 windings 1-2 and 3-4.
I'm getting 16V at pin1, 16V at pin 2, same frequency at both as i switch the frequency knob. pin3 is ground and pin4 goes to gate
the pulse should happen when the transitor is triggered and pin1 is grounded trough Collector-Emitter?????
because there is no voltage between pin1-2 and i should be a pulsing voltage, am i right????
Or at least i should get diferent frequency at pin 1 and pin 2?
Thank you!
View attachment 51984
anybody? :)

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
When you measure voltage across the primary (pins 1,2), when you temporarily short C-E, does the voltage go up?

If so, when you measure voltage across the secondary, and temporarily short C-E (1/10 sec or so), do you see a voltage on the seconadry (pins 3-4)?

petit

Joined Jan 24, 2013
When you measure voltage across the primary (pins 1,2), when you temporarily short C-E, does the voltage go up?

If so, when you measure voltage across the secondary, and temporarily short C-E (1/10 sec or so), do you see a voltage on the seconadry (pins 3-4)?
I havent tried that:confused:
Let me do that
thank you!