please help-2 things

wii552

Joined Dec 2, 2009
I have 2 questions: can someone help me make A: a radio transmitter (like, a schematic) and B: a power amplifier (schematic, too). I would really, really like help

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Hello wii I see from your reply in another thread you are one of our younger members.
Congratulations.

When introducing subjects you need to think about the details of your project and draw up some specifications.

So for the radio transmitter perhaps you can tell us a bit about the intended purpose.

Is this for communications or radio control?
There are only certain frequencies allowed for amateur use without a licence do you know about these?

For the power amplifier, again tell us about the application and the power source.

Also for both these projects think about how you will obtain the components - some can be pretty hard to find.

wii552

Joined Dec 2, 2009
hmmm...ok. here we go. The transmitter is probably going to be something simple, that probably sends a beep when a buton is pressed. Basic stuff. Am radio, probably. I haven't built many radio circuits, and those have been recievers (with the exception of one transmitter) I think the transmitter would be just for fun-build, like, videotape, take apart. That kind of thing. For the amp, I really just want to amp up my computer audio output (cornstarch monsters, maybe?), as I have not really built an amp before. What components may be needed? (might have some lying around)

wii552

Joined Dec 2, 2009
forgot to say this, but transmitter doesn't have to go very far. Only like maybe 10 feet.

Last edited: