please answer this question

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
One reason for the use of functions in C is that functions are a convenient way of coding a sequence of C-language instructions in such a way that the task performed by the instruction can be repeated called from multiple places within the main section of the program.

Functions also facilitate the testing and subsequent debugging of the code.

hgmjr

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
My bad spelling

In Dave-World they have the same meaning!
tells u some1 recently had management lessons. ;)
why we use functions in C ??
please ans this question and help me doind my homework !!
u might want to refer to a book (just read the introduction for functions).
also try a google search.

marvellous maria

Joined Jan 10, 2008
Hey guys i guess my question was about function not abt some management thing...anyways thnx hgmjr u were a real help...mr meval thnx for ur hint although i couldnt get it :p ....recca 02 thnx for ur help too....mark...well thnx for ur spelling check :p

and last but not the least Dave actually i m new in ur dave world so need some time to get used to ur davy remarks n davy help !!!

anyways guys pray for me that i get good marks in this assisgnment as i have to make 2 programs related to recursive functions and i havnt done that :(

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hey guys i guess my question was about function not abt some management thing...anyways thnx hgmjr u were a real help...mr meval thnx for ur hint although i couldnt get it :p ....recca 02 thnx for ur help too....mark...well thnx for ur spelling check :p

and last but not the least Dave actually i m new in ur dave world so need some time to get used to ur davy remarks n davy help !!!

anyways guys pray for me that i get good marks in this assisgnment as i have to make 2 programs related to recursive functions and i havnt done that :(
It might help for your exam question.

Good luck with your exam. :)

Dave