pleas help me :( -Digital Clock in Multisim

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
May be this would get you started... 3 JK Flip flops that would count to six.

View attachment 96302

Look for /10 and /12 circuits that use JKFF on the net.

Allen
The digital clock schematic I remember from years ago, was published in the back of a Henry's radio catalogue.

By the time I'd gathered most of the parts - an LSI chip was cheaper and *MUCH* easier.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
JoeJester said:
ok ... is it 12 hour format or 24 hour format?

Can you draw a block diagram of what you need to do?
no just one clock by jk f/f
So you were asked if you could provide a block diagram of what you need to do and you simply refused and restated, apparently, that you expect people here to read your mind, figure out what you want, do all the work, and then hand it over to you so that you can submit it as your own and claim the credit for it.

Other than putting your name on it and turning it in, is there anything that YOU are planning to do?

tamialjamily

Joined Dec 8, 2015
So you were asked if you could provide a block diagram of what you need to do and you simply refused and restated, apparently, that you expect people here to read your mind, figure out what you want, do all the work, and then hand it over to you so that you can submit it as your own and claim the credit for it.

Other than putting your name on it and turning it in, is there anything that YOU are planning to do?
i have one problem in the time when the counter
Are you sure you don't mean BCD (binary-coded decimal)?
yes the same one but in the multisim it named dcd ( I hope u will understand me )

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
i have one problem in the time when the counter
This I do not understand at all.

You say that you have to make a clock. What kind of clock? What does this clock need to be able to do? There are lots of different kinds of clocks and, quite often, the "clock" in a basic digital electronics course is a "clock" only in name because it has been simplified so much.

How many total seven-segment displays is your clock going to need?

What do each of those displays represent?

yes the same one but in the multisim it named dcd ( I hope u will understand me )
Okay, so it sounds like you need your logic to produce BCD outputs. That's one thing settled.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Thanks, DerStrom8 and bertus. It looks like the DCD_HEX only has 3 inputs. I'm guessing that is just an imaging artifact and that it actually has four.