PLC Diagram for two conveyor belts and deposit container

Haward

Joined Sep 26, 2016
Need assistance writing two plc ladder diagram, below is an file attached that is detailed of what I need and hopefully someone will reach out to me with help on this matter. Thank you in advance for your support

Attachments

Haward

Joined Sep 26, 2016
On the first one I have the first line writing for the conveyor just need help on finishing it, its above the drawing

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
It looks like you are using the AB SLC500 etc for the program.
The four sequence lines virtually give you the rungs to write, i.e after M1 has delivered 15 plates it stops and M2 starts triggered by the CTU to 15 (DN).
TON T4 is also ran by the C5 DN, M2 runs until T4 where T4 DN resets C5
You also need to include the T4 DN bit in a couple of places in the first rung in order to start the process.
Just something to look at, just by the 1st sheet description.
Max.

Haward

Joined Sep 26, 2016
The four sequence lines virtually give you the rungs to write, i.e after M1 has delivered 15 plates it stops and M2 starts triggered by the CTU to 15 (DN).
You also need to include the T4 DN bit in a couple of places in the first rung in order to start the process.
Max.
Thank you
Max.
Thank you sir