Ping Pong Robot Using Arduino

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by John_Milton, Jun 16, 2012.

1. John_Milton

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Hello Everyone,

My engineering capstone group just made a new YouTube channel called ModuPong and have a new video with our robot. Please check it out and share it with friends and family!

Link to our latest video: http://youtu.be/ObAUpV91PTg

We will be placing new videos on the ModuPong channel in the upcoming weeks.

Email me with any questions or ideas.

Take care!

John Milton
    Email: <SNIP>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  2. Bernard

AAC Fanatic!

Aug 7, 2008
    Maybe we should pair up Robot with my ping-pong ball launcher & have a match. Semi finished project with intent to use an acoustically split table so that a ball strike would trigger a launch.

3. John_Milton

Jun 16, 2012
    I am open to collaboration with others. Can you post pictures of your project? It sounds pretty interesting!

4. Bernard

AAC Fanatic!

Aug 7, 2008
    Found some pictures. Up- Down is manual, side to side 30 deg by 4 RPM motor, not shown. Solenoid injects a ball between wheels on command from ball strike or a timer. Speed on one motor fixed, other random PWM, Power supplies & controls were diverted to other projects. My friend with table became involver with BMW restoration, so project is on long term hold.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
    John_Milton likes this.
  5. John_Milton

Jun 16, 2012
    Very cool project! I would love to see it in action. It is unfortunate that work on it has been put on hold. Thanks for sharing!

6. John_Milton

Jun 16, 2012