piezo switch

kit

Joined Dec 6, 2005
i have been designing a timer circut that activates when a mouse enters a trap. 2 leds will start to flash an a buzzer will pulse on and off. i have been trying for many weeks to get it to work when a mouse touches a piezo on the floor of the trap but i have failed. can any 1 help. if u can email me on kit_kaye@hotmail.com

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by kit@Dec 6 2005, 04:57 AM
i have been designing a timer circut that activates when a mouse enters a trap. 2 leds will start to flash an a buzzer will pulse on and off. i have been trying for many weeks to get it to work when a mouse touches a piezo on the floor of the trap but i have failed. can any 1 help. if u can email me on kit_kaye@hotmail.com
[post=12226]Quoted post[/post]​
Can you post the schematic here so that our members can have a peek at it? Maybe one of us can spot the cause of the malfunction.

hgmjr

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Hi,

It may be that your mice don't stomp hard enough. Think about an IRLED and a phototransistor to set things off when the mouse breaks the beam.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Hi,

It may be that your mice don't stomp hard enough. Think about an IRLED and a phototransistor to set things off when the mouse breaks the beam.