Picture this,...

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
banana ......... banana.........banana hammock on Ron! and Sarge! And me and Strantor with our pasties. Sorry RNC's here its time to make our money shakin it!

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Loosewire living in Norway,how I would move around,and not much to do

without a sailboat. Loosewire living in Greece...Loosewire living in the maldives.

Picture this.....Loosewire in the big Mo. Loosewire being at home anywhere.

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
One reason not to live in Portland are the dealers. Some are right out in front of kids dealing illegal products.

I was at the store today with the wife and this is what I saw. (innocent until proven guilty)

Car with the hatch open and someone just standing by the parked car.

Woman looks at her supply for a possible street buy.

Raw milk sold openly on the streets of Portland. :(

Intercepted message:
"There is a farm in Scio that has a drop off point in Corvallis (thats us!). (redacted) Check them out on facebook or email them at (redacted)"

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
One reason not to live in Portland are the dealers. Some are right out in front of kids dealing illegal products.

I was at the store today with the wife and this is what I saw. (innocent until proven guilty)

Car with the hatch open and someone just standing by the parked car.

Woman looks at her supply for a possible street buy.

Raw milk sold openly on the streets of Portland. :(

Intercepted message:
"There is a farm in Scio that has a drop off point in Corvallis (thats us!). (redacted) Check them out on facebook or email them at (redacted)"
Must be some high-end stuff, selling in the parking lot of the Whole Foods Market. What was she selling? Did she have some locally grown, fully organic, vine ripened tomatoes - and offering the first bite for free, just to get the clients hooked?

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Must be some high-end stuff, selling in the parking lot of the Whole Foods Market. What was she selling? Did she have some locally grown, fully organic, vine ripened tomatoes - and offering the first bite for free, just to get the clients hooked?
Did you click the spoiler tag?