Pic programming routines and more for Delphi. Download now!

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by picbee, Dec 25, 2012.

1. picbee

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 25, 2012
    Hi,

These PIC programming routines were compiled in Delphi7 and have some interesting features. Please note that timing is critical and that’s why it’s better to implement this procedure in a microcontroller based solution that doesn’t get interrupted by another windows program. The routines are based on programming with a JDM compatible PIC programmer. Please repost these procedures in other forums. Thanks.

Happy programming,
    Picbee

2. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009

No offense but I don't think any forum member is going to be downloading anything posted by a user with only one post. Not if they are smart that is.

Plus you don't mention what these "programming routines" do.

3. John P

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 14, 2008
    I was foolish enough to download the zip file. What it contains is a single .PAS file--a Pascal file, I assume. What this has to do with PIC processors, I can't imagine. I don't use Pascal, so I just dumped it.

Mr/Ms Picbee, care to explain what this is about?

4. ErnieM

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 24, 2011
    It's not suprising they have a Pascal program file, as that's what the mystery OP claimed when he stated it's Delphi7, as Delphi is Borland's visual Pascal language. And as I don't remember any timing maximums they just might work too... if they really are what they purport to be, something I highly doubt.

If anyone really wants a programmer then ask me, something I've already done just might be helpful.

5. Markd77

Sep 7, 2009
    I use PK2CMD, a multiplatform PIC programmer for the PIKIT2 supplied by Microchip. I'm not sure why anyone would need the supplied code for legitimate purposes (and I have looked at it).

6. soymoe

Aug 6, 2014
    hi everyone, im see some problems to use this ruotines. Units like ComDrv and InfoPIC dont was include in the zip archive. Someone have this units?

7. ErnieM

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 24, 2011
    Sorry mate, this was posted by someone who left that file and never returned again.

On the other hand, why not start a new topic to describe your task and what problem you have, and see who can help?

And welcome to the forums!

8. takao21203

Distinguished Member

Apr 28, 2012
    I smell troll/spam post