Pic programming routines and more for Delphi. Download now!

picbee

Joined Dec 25, 2012
Hi,

These PIC programming routines were compiled in Delphi7 and have some interesting features. Please note that timing is critical and that’s why it’s better to implement this procedure in a microcontroller based solution that doesn’t get interrupted by another windows program. The routines are based on programming with a JDM compatible PIC programmer. Please repost these procedures in other forums. Thanks.

Happy programming,
Picbee

Attachments

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Hi,

These PIC programming routines were compiled in Delphi7 and have some interesting features. Please note that timing is critical and that’s why it’s better to implement this procedure in a microcontroller based solution that doesn’t get interrupted by another windows program. The routines are based on programming with a JDM compatible PIC programmer. Please repost these procedures in other forums. Thanks.

Happy programming,
Picbee

No offense but I don't think any forum member is going to be downloading anything posted by a user with only one post. Not if they are smart that is.

Plus you don't mention what these "programming routines" do.

John P

Joined Oct 14, 2008
I was foolish enough to download the zip file. What it contains is a single .PAS file--a Pascal file, I assume. What this has to do with PIC processors, I can't imagine. I don't use Pascal, so I just dumped it.

Mr/Ms Picbee, care to explain what this is about?

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
It's not suprising they have a Pascal program file, as that's what the mystery OP claimed when he stated it's Delphi7, as Delphi is Borland's visual Pascal language. And as I don't remember any timing maximums they just might work too... if they really are what they purport to be, something I highly doubt.

If anyone really wants a programmer then ask me, something I've already done just might be helpful.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I use PK2CMD, a multiplatform PIC programmer for the PIKIT2 supplied by Microchip. I'm not sure why anyone would need the supplied code for legitimate purposes (and I have looked at it).

soymoe

Joined Aug 6, 2014
hi everyone, im see some problems to use this ruotines. Units like ComDrv and InfoPIC dont was include in the zip archive. Someone have this units?

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Sorry mate, this was posted by someone who left that file and never returned again.

On the other hand, why not start a new topic to describe your task and what problem you have, and see who can help?

And welcome to the forums!

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Hi,

Happy programming,
Picbee
I smell troll/spam post